GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
1ST TUESDAY OF THE MONTH
S.L.S.A. CLUB HOUSE
NEXT MEETING WILL BE
TUESDAY - AUGUST 6
How to Join
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to start paperwork.
You can save some time and download a Membership Application Form
Membership is open to any adult citizen of the United States, providing they have proof of firearm safety training with a document such as:
- California Hunting License
- Hunter Safety Certificate
- Proof of Military Training
- NRA Training Certificate
- Law Enforcement or Security Firearm Training
- Private Industry Certification of Firearms Training
- CCW permit
- DOJ Instructor Card
- California Department of Fish & Game Instructor Card
- NRA Instructor Card
- Women on Target Certificate
- GALS Clinic Certificate
WE DO NOT ACCEPT FIREARM SAFETY CERTIFICATES (FSC) ISSUED BY FIREARMS DEALERS
You MUST attend a general meeting held on the first Tuesday of the month at 6:00 pm and go through the 'new member orientation', the meeting may last two (2) hours.
Pro-Rated (6 Months) Annual Membership is:
- Regular — $73.00 plus a $10.00 gate card deposit.
- Seniors (65+) and Students — $50.00 plus a $10.00 gate card deposit.
- Active Military — $41.00 plus a $10.00 gate card deposit.
A $50.00 initiation fee is required for all New Members.
You must also belong to the NRA to join, we can sign you up for the NRA at the meeting.
We accept payment by Credit Card, Cash or Check.
Current 2019 Membership runs from July 1 to December 31.
We do not accept new members in October, November, and December
For information regarding membership contact Secretary Danny Breen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Clubhouse:
The Yahoo/Mapquest mapping feature shows the incorrect location for our facility. Please use the following directions to find the Range:
1.) From U.S. Hwy 101 (northbound & southbound), exit Santa Barbara Road and turn Eastbound to El Camino Real.
2.) Turn Right on El Camino Real for approximately 1.5 miles to Santa Clara Road.
3.) Turn Left on Santa Clara Road for 400 yds. and turn Left into the gate as marked.